Dragons and Silk

High fantasy with some naked folk.
Home Run
Home Run
11th Apr 2018, 1:35 AM in Aunts & Ants
Average Rating: 5 (6 votes)
Author Notes:
view
edit delete
view
I sure hope this page is clear. It was really fun to draw.
User comments:
Kintoga
edit delete reply
Kintoga
I imagine the last panel as being very muted, with ther tink of the crown enhanced very much, and slow motion of course
view
edit delete reply
view
That's why the panel's a wide shot!
psianogen (Guest)
edit delete reply
Ahhh, magic shield blocks magic crown. That is inconvenient.
Sheela
edit delete reply
Sheela
And rather ironic as well.
That the very thing that Queenie is looking for, is blown away by her own spell. :D
Lee M
edit delete reply
Lee M
And she hasn't paid the last instalment on it yet...
Bellar
edit delete reply
Bellar
That's supposed to stay on the whole time until the kid comes out right?

How... does that affect the child when it's taken off before delivery?
Niall (Guest)
edit delete reply
I was thinkin' the same thing. I'm giving it a 75% chance that wearing the crown to completion's a ceremonial thing and 25% that it's a major problem.
Sheela
edit delete reply
Sheela
Yeah, I wonder how it will affect the child as well ... maybe it will simply not be as strong as otherwise, or maybe there's a sort of "grace" period, where even if she looses the crown for a bit, it's allright as long as she gets it back on again.

I'm guessing this will be a major plot point.
marmelmm
edit delete reply
marmelmm
*tink*
A Fan (Guest)
edit delete reply
I can only say, after this battle, Platina can be considered seduced. :D
That is, if they survive. DUN Dun duuuuuuuun.
That said, really nicely done page.
Sheela
edit delete reply
Sheela
I doubt that she's seduced as such, but you can't say that Guin didn't do her very best. And Platinum will probably be one of Guin's fans.
TeeKay
edit delete reply
TeeKay
Idno... I feel like she might be just all "You did your job as best you could, but you failed to protect me and the crown."
A Fan (Guest)
edit delete reply
Well I chose words poorly. I meant that she will be crushing on Guen.

I'd really like some backstory on our characters. NOW :D Just kidding, but I look forward to finding out how they met, why Guen chose to change class etc.
view
edit delete reply
view
It'll happen.
Damnatio
edit delete reply
Damnatio
Cue a scooby doo style chase through town.
view
edit delete reply
view
Through town, hm. I haven't been clear enough, then!
Damnatio
edit delete reply
Damnatio
I know the castle is on a hill way above town, and the crown is currently rolling in the opposite direction.

But when you do silly chase scenes, the object is going to do the ridiculous.

I'd imagine the crown would lead people over to the cliff, bounce off the railing, roll back past the crumbled castle, and somehow bounce all the way into town with everyone following it.
view
edit delete reply
view
:)
chrystal_dark
edit delete reply
chrystal_dark
With Yakety Sax playing and the action speeded up? And the chasers all following in single file!
Miao
edit delete reply
Miao
Platimum looks less than happy. Guin looks awsome. The crown does not look happy.
sigpig
edit delete reply
sigpig
I thought that Guin was wearing red shoes?
view
edit delete reply
view
I knew someone would notice that!

I forgot.